May 12, 2018

Wig REVIEW: Freetress Equal Lace Deep Invisible L Part


When I first put this wig on I was not feeling it. At all. I can honestly say middle part wigs are not my best friend. I never liked them. I always thought the shape of my head would not allow me to successfully wear a middle part wig. Well...I was wrong!


As I explained in the video, as time progressed I found myself grabbing this wig more often and wearing it all the time. It became my go-to piece. I wore it ALL THE TIME! It was effortless. And as you can see it just looked good to me no matter how simple or bold my makeup was.

Kiss Blossom is one of my favorite wigs. When I first tried her on I was not a fan but after wearing her for a while I fell in love with her. My dislike came from my error, not the wig. The construction was amazing. It stretched over my big ole head. I really loved this wig. 

If you want to pick this wig up, I highly recommend it! It's $26.95

Kiss Blossom - http://www.wigtypes.com/freetress_equal_synthetic_hair_lace_deep_invisible_l_part_lace_front_wig_kiss_blossom.php

Music: FREEVANWORKUM.NET

Contact Me:
Instagram: @PsychDesignTV
Facebook: facebook.com/PsychDesignTV
Twitter: @PsychDesignTV
Snapchat: @PsychDesignTV
Inquiries for PR or Collaborations: psychdesigntv@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @PsychDesignTV