May 12, 2018

Wig Review: Sensationnel Nadi Curly Lace Front | PsychDesignTV


How yall doing, how yall doing, how yall doing LMAO! 



Listen this wig gave me hell! It looks amazing but I was not feeling it when I tried this wig on. It took some fiddling but it turned out cute. It was just very different from what I normally buy. But I liked the wig its just it requires a lot of fiddling and maintenance that I normally don't have to do. 
Which annoyed me beyond belief.

Wig Specs:

Softness: Yes it was amazingly soft and comfortable.
Curls: Bouncy and light. The curl pattern is gorgeous
Weight: Extremely light it was the kind of wig you really love because it's so light and easy to wear.
Style: Absolutely amazing style. The cut was beautiful, curls amazing, and it fluffed up nicely without losing its shape.
Capsize: Once again the cap size is small. Heed my warning it will be difficult for a big head girl to pull this down so it is wearable. 

Overall:

Do I like the wig concept yes I do? Do I love it, no I don't. Will I wear it again, Probably? I am not opposed to it. The longer I wore the wig the more it grew on me. This happens when you try out new things. You learn to love them and that's what will happen with new thangs lol. It's a process. I don't hate it but I don't love it either. It's an eh its cool type of thang.







Contact Me:
Instagram: @PsychDesignTV
Facebook: facebook.com/PsychDesignTV
Twitter: @PsychDesignTV
Snapchat: @PsychDesignTV
Inquiries for PR or Collaborations: psychdesigntv@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @PsychDesignTV