May 29, 2013

Shoes for Queens Review!


Introducing...Shoes For Queens by Mr. Shawn Crone!

                     
I came across this company one day watching RuPaul's Drag Race on Logo. One of the queens won a challenge and the prize wad a pair of custom made shoes from ShoesforQueens.com. When I saw those shoes spinning on that table I fell in LOVE! I immediately went to my computer and went to the site. I was amazed at his creativity and spunk! 

Shoes for Queens are a custom shoe company that uses shoes from sizes 6 -15 to create beautiful masterpieces. Unique shoes custom made that are unmatched by any major design house. Absolutely some of the most unique and edgy shoes I have ever seen. 

My experience with the company was great! I was going to have my wedding (been planning it forever and haven't really been able to get it off the ground but eventually I WILL, anyway...) and I wanted a pair of shoes that would stop traffic. Then I remembered ShoesforQueens.com. I went to the site and I found the perfect pair of shoes that I wanted. I was so happy and the price wasn't that bad either. But when I got ready to select my size I didn't see my size. Plus I feared that the shoes wouldn't be wide enough to fit my feet. So I decided to contact Shawn. He was so nice and I got a message back by the next day. He informed me that he would be able to find the wide width shoe in my size and customize the design as well. He said I may have to pay extra which I didn't mind and that it would take a while for the shoe to ship to him so that he could affix the design. I was willing to wait for the shoe but then the wedding got sidelined again and I didn't need the shoes anymore. I contacted him again and explained my situation, he said that whenever I wanted the shoes as long as they were available on the site I could come back and get them. I was STOKED! To this day I still want those shoes. When I get the money I most definitely will get them!!! Shawn caters to his customers whatever he doesn't have available he will try to find for you. Great customer service, great product, awesome awesome company!

The Pearl Rhinestone Glitter Wedding Heels - $175.00 USD [Avail in Closed or Open Toe as Pictured]:



Below are some of the other styles he has available on the site:








 
Shawn Crone started Shoes for Queens in 2010 after working in the world of Drag Queens on costumes, makeup, and hair. He started Shoes for Queens for drag queen performers because there was a series lack in the market of high end shoes for drag queens. After the wonderful response he received for his creative and beautiful creations, Shawn noticed he was getting requests from real women. Who also noticed and admired the creativity and unique style of his shoes. And they too began clamoring for his beautiful creations. 

Shoes for Queens now makes customized shoes and accessories for Weddings, Parties, Birthdays, Proms and everything in between. Shoes for Queens is more than just a customizable shoe and accessory company...its an experience!

Shawn also provides tricks of the trade on his site for clothing, makeup and more just visit ShoesforQueens.com!

If you want to know more about Shawn Crone and his incredible shoe company please follow the link: ShoesforQueens: About Us

Visit the Site and Ask about their 15% discount!
Unique Shoes and Accessories for Proms, Weddings, Parties, Special Occasions, Nights Out, Shows, or Drag...Receive 15% off your next order... ASK US HOW!! Handmade, Couture, Embellished, and One-Of-A-Kind... Just like you!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this! My cousin asked me yesterday about where she could find blinged out shoes and I immediately thought of this post! The wedding shoe is EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I love those shoes and I wish I could've gotten them when u had the chance. If she decides to order from him I hope her experience is as good as mine. Best of luck

      Delete

Follow Us @PsychDesignTV