May 14, 2013

Julep Maven Beauty Box Company Review!


I got into Julep Maven a year or so ago when my mom mentioned it to me. We were going to the nail shop (thats our thing, our mother and daughter outing) and I expressed that there weren't enough variety of a colors in the shop. She remembered this membership program where you can put in code and get your first box of polish for just $0.01! It was so hilariously crazy I tried it and it worked! I've been hooked ever since. 
May Boxes for All Style Profles!
Julep Maven was founded by Jane Park and Kate McDonald. It is a beauty box company and they also provide nail parlor services in a select area. The nail parlors are limited to the Washington state area. But hopefully with the widely popular expansion of the company and its extensive reach they will have nail parlors pop up all over the united states soon. Julep Maven has been featured in O Magazine, Allure, Seventeen, Cosmopolitan, and more! And you know if Oprah endorses you then you've got it made honey!

Here's How Julep Maven's Membership Program Works: Standard membership is $19.95 a month.   However those boxes are customizable which will change the price of your original beauty box. You can add extra polish, mascara, lip gloss, cuticle oil, top coat, base coat, whatever is available you can add it to your box! Shipping is free and a small discount is given to all Mavens (Membership Holders) on every product on the site. There are different packages available for people who would like to pay their memberships up. You can pay monthly, every 3 months, every 6 months, or annually. Originally those options were available on the site if you would like to change your pay frequency then you would have to contact customer service. 

Julep Maven has style profiles. You take a simple style test that gauges your personal style and you will be classified in one of these profiles: It Girl, Boho Glam, Bombshell, Modern Beauty, and Classic with a Twist. But don't worry if for some reason you don't like the way you've been classified then you can change your style profile. 

This Months Box: Clara, Coca, & Paris 
along with 3 Hair Pins

Here's My Style Profile Breakdown:

Style Profile: It Girl
Monthly Payment: Can Range from $19.99 to 54.99 (Depending on What I Want ;)
Favorite Colors: Hailee, Harper, Clara, Rebel (Named After the Forever Funny Rebel Wilson of Bridesmaids and Pain & Gain), Courtney, Simone, Nina, Helen, and Marion. 

Paris (Glitter), Coca 
(Chocolate Brown), 
Clara (Cream Peach)
I actually used Clara at the nail shop. My favorite nail shop here in Cleveland, Ohio is Exotic Nails on Brookpark Rd. Its small and they do excellent quality work. Plus the prices can't be beat!
Anyway here's a picture of my nails using Clara (Along with OPIs Tazmanian Devil Red) at the nail shop: 

I love Julep Maven. I've never been one to wear polish I never saw the point of it until my husband and father insisted that I began to get my nails done. You feel feminine and ladylike with your nails nicely manicured. I never thought I would be that girl but I'm so glad that I am! 

Subscribe to My BLOG I Update it often!

Follow Me on Social Network!

Instagram: @psychdesign
Twitter: @PsychDesignTV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @PsychDesignTV