May 19, 2013

New Plus Size Magazine Debuted its Called DARE!


I'm always on the Internet searching for different things that unique and different in both fashion and beauty. So when I came across DARE, I was too HYPE!

DARE Magazine is a brand new online Canadian fashion and beauty magazine! Specifically for curvy women size 12+. It was launched on May 2013, and it provides women with the latest trends, interviews, style and beauty advice.

Issue #1: May 2013 of DARE Magazine

 I'm so loving this Magazine! Its so cool. It features blogger, industry models and designers tips and favorite products, makeup tutorials of celebrity looks and more. Its just really GREAT! 100% one of my favorite magazines! Check out some magazine shots below!

Table of Contents 
World of Curvy Fashion Different Blogger's Displaying Their Cool Fashion Sense!
Plus Size Brand Domino Dollhouse. A Kind of trendy Punk/Rock Clothing Brand
I really dig this magazine! Its chic, trendy, and it focuses on plus size fashions and the different trends specifically to plus size women. I will gladly support and promote this magazine all day everyday!

Source: DAREMag.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @PsychDesignTV