May 19, 2013

Plus Size Model & Reality TV Star Rosie Mercado Launched Her New Clothing Line: Fuerza!

Rosie Mercado: Model, Makeup Artist, Reality TV Star for Curvy Girls on Nuvo TV
Longtime model and outspoken activist of plus size women has teamed up with SWAK [Sealed With A Kiss] Designs (One of my favorite clothing companies) to create her own line called Fuerza by Rosie Mercado.


I saw this collection about 2 weeks ago but the clothes weren't available to purchase so I didn't want to post anything in my blog about it. Well now I can talk and it feels so good to finally get this out!!!! Fuerza is a very fresh flirty line for plus size girls and women from sizes 12-36! Cool, huh? I'm glad they are making clothes for women who are plus size, fat, over weight, etc. Even though were big doesn't mean we can't look presentable. Her line is on trend from the hi-lo see-through skirt and dress, cut-out sleeve tops and cute tanks.


The collection is limited for now but I suspect that she will expand if the line goes well. Which I expect it will. Rosie and SWAKDesigns are a great combo. I hope new items will be added and that this collection is not just a one time thing.

Congrats Ms. Rosie Mercado and thank you for all that you do and everything you continue to do!

Here are the pieces of her collection (Each Name Has Been Linked to the Product):

Ester Cold Shoulder Top

 

Isabella Maxi Skirt

 


Maria Elena Dress


 

Paris Maxi Dress

 

Valentina Tank







Here is some video Rosie explaining the name and the line:







Congratulations Rosie You've Got a Loyal Customer In Me!!!!! Love It and Hoping for MORE!!!!!


Sources: RosieMercado.com & SWAKDesigns.com/Fuerza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @PsychDesignTV