Jun 12, 2013

Nicki Minaj's New Clothing Line is Released and I dig em!!!


Nicki Minaj's clothing line will debut in KMart soon but here's a little preview of Minaj's Line. I like most of it. It's typical urban wear with a couture flare. If you like pink and prints then your good! Don't worry ladies she has other colors in her line as well. She would be crazy to have just pink in her clothing line. It reminiscent of Rocawear, Baby Phat, Applebottoms, and Dereon. All urban wear lines that have the hip hop swag/club wear vibe. But in the case of Nicki Minaj's clothing line she added pieces to her collection that would appeal to all not just the young teens, teens, and young adults who wear urban wear. She can appeal to women off all ages (Hold up let me rephrase that women with the right body type can wear her clothing. Look call me crazy but a woman my size shouldn't be wearing a dress that shows off curves. I'm all for equality but not that much. You shouldn't look like a round, bulging blob when you put on clothes. You should look proportioned, well put together! #truth). Anyway here are some of the pieces from her line! I'm digging on the dresses a lot. What do you guys like?







Most people dislike Nicki Minaj for whatever reason. I like Nicki. I think she's pretty cool and I like the fact that she's changing her style to be grown up and sexy rather than weird and outlandish. I like her line its different and unique. I hope it does well in KMart and I hope that her career continues to blossom. Congrats Nicki! I can't wait for the debut!


Nicki's clothing line is set to be released in October via Kmart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @PsychDesignTV