Apr 18, 2018

Wig Review: Its a Wig Lace Wig Varuna


Hey, Ladies and Gents!

Listen I absolutely love this wig. I remember when I first bought this wig. I was so afraid of the color but man its so damn beautiful! Its soft, easy to brush out, it tangles a bit in the back but all in all its a great wig. This blunt bob cut is my JAM! Loving this style it's absolutely gorgeous.

So Let's Rundown The Specs:

Softness: 10 out of 10
Cost/Affordability: Wallets are Safe. 100% Affordable
Cap Size: Big Head Friendly No, But Straps Do Adjust So It Can Work With a Little Elbow Grease
Style: 150 out of 10, the cut is beautiful, it lays nicely, its just stunning
Color: Its adventurous but I love the color. If your stepping outside of your comfort zone this is the wig for you. Just try it may learn to love like I did!
Maintenance: This wig requires a bit of maintenance not much. Keep a brush with you. Make sure you wash your wig with gentle wig shampoo to keep the wig from gathering and clumping after a month or so of wear.



I've made a video on this wig as well! Please feel free to check it out!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @PsychDesignTV