Aug 31, 2018

Wig Review: Xenon by Bobbi Boss



Listen Xenon is a bomb ass wig. Its gorgeous on me and I think it would look amazing on any and everyone who wears it!. It's soft, sleek, chic and just versatile. It's a gorgeous wig. It only has ONE DRAWBACK. And I can't remember if I mentioned this before or not but...IT SHEDS BADLY! We're not talking a few strands here or there. I mean you touch it, plugs are coming out. I wished this wig didn't do that, but I was thinking it was from me plucking the wig and tugging on it with a small comb instead of a wig brush. Either way, the wig is excellent except for that. I can tolerate it for wearing during videos, going to the grocery store, but going out on a date, job interview/work, or just being out with my folks I wouldn't wear it. Shedding hair can be incredibly embarrassing. But maybe I just got a bad batch which happens from time to time when wigs are mass produced. Anyway, I wanted to give you the full tea on Xenon. Some of this stuff I forgot to mention, but it was vital in regards to the wig and its wearability.


Thanks for watching and taking the time to read this info. I'll see ya in the next video!

Contact Me:
Instagram: @PsychDesignTV
Facebook: facebook.com/PsychDesignTV
Twitter: @PsychDesignTV
Snapchat: @PsychDesignTV

Inquiries for PR or Collaborations: psychdesigntv@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @PsychDesignTV