Aug 31, 2018

Makeup N pLaY Vol. IX | PsychDesignTV




This is a requested video a subbie wanted to see how I achieved the look from my wig review video. So I'm posting the tutorial now. Let me make this clear: When I started this video I was going for a different look, and I ended up changing the process and palettes half way through which is why I have so many products namely palettes being used in one video. This look can be done with literally one palette with warm tones. I suggest the Jaclyn Hill palette or even the Violet Voss palette.
Anywho thank you for watching I hope you guys enjoyed the video. All products will be listed below.

Products Used On Camera:

Juvias Place - Nubian I https://www.juviasplace.com/collections/eyeshadow-palettes/products/nubian-eyeshadow-palette
Juvias Place - Nubian II https://www.juviasplace.com/collections/eyeshadow-palettes/products/nubian-2-eye-shadow-palette?variant=33980406022
Juvias Place - The Saharan II https://www.juviasplace.com/products/the-saharan-ii-eyeshadow-palette
Jaclyn Hill x Morphe  - 35 Palette https://www.morphebrushes.com/collections/eyeshadow-palettes/products/jh2-jaclyn-hill-ii-palette
Lipstick - Coloured Raine Cherry Blossom

Products Off Camera:

Setting Spray - Skindinavia Finishing Spray
Foundation: Maybelline 24hr Foundation Mocha
Concealer: Colourpop Dark 46
Contour: ISH Cosmetics Medium/Deep
Highlight: None (I forgot it. I know a really BOMB highlight though. Its AnGLOWla from the Crayon Case OMG Such a Beautiful Highlight)
____________________________________________________________________________________
Music:
Intro & Outro: Pools by Amorphous
In Video Music: Childish Gambino Terrified Remix by Zikomo
____________________________________________________________________________________

Contact Me:
Instagram: @PsychDesignTV
Facebook: facebook.com/PsychDesignTV
Twitter: @PsychDesignTV
Snapchat: @PsychDesignTV
Inquiries for PR or Collaborations: psychdesigntv@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @PsychDesignTV