Dec 7, 2017

Product Review: Garnier Halloween Style VoxBox by Influenster!


So I signed up for Influenster. If you don't what they are let me give you a link and a full description of their company from their site:

A community of over 4 million social savvy shoppers that:
  • Stay on top of the latest product news & expert tips.
  • Review products, share honest opinions with brands and the community.
  • Test products for free based on social media influence.

I signed up for Influenster and began reviewing products. I was asked to take a survey, I did and was sent my VoxBox a few weeks later. You can participate by sharing on your social media, blogs, youtube channel, and gain badges and products! It's a cool way to get exposed to new products and really help spread the word.

Let's review these two products...

The Garnier Fructis Curl Scrunch Controlling Gel

I used it 3 times to twist my hair and hold the curls. For the most part, it does hold a curl (with rollers) well and define a twist pattern. But when it comes to my natural curl pattern....it fell flat. It didn't define my curls at all. If I were to use this to define my curls it would take massive amounts of gel. Something I have no interest in buying 4 or 5 bottles at $8 a pop for one or 2 days of popping curls.


Other than that its an ok product for a curler rollup or a good twist out. If that's what you need then, by all means, have at it!

The Curl Renew Activating Milk Spray

This product did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for me or my curls. I have very tight, zigzag, coily, curls. Honestly, this was meant for someone with loose curls. So I won't bash the product, it just wasn't meant for me. 


All in all this product system isn't meant for a girl with 4C hair and honestly, it's not something you should run and grab. But if you want to be my guest, trust me I won't stop you. 



Go to GarnierFructis.com to see the products and more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @PsychDesignTV