Dec 21, 2017

Makeup Corner: Queen of Hearts Palette Review | PsychDesignTV




I used the Queen of Hearts Palette on my eyes. I FINALLY USED ONE PALETTE! LMAO, I really like this palette and I'm itching to buy the others this company has produced as well as the individual shadows. I'm really happy with the quality and I'm just in mad that I SLEPT ON THIS SHADOWS FOR SO LONG!



Coloured Raine is an indy makeup company that is owned by a woman named Loraine. She established her company in 2013. A visionary for a cosmetic line that was pushed the narrative of self-expression and diversity. She created a devoted following for her AH-AMAZING liquid lipsticks and glosses. BEYOND HIGHLY PIGMENTED (it basically means it has a lot of color pay off I know your tired of seeing and hearing that word. I'm gonna find another way to say pigmentation...gathering thesaurus now! lmao) they are comfortable to wear and again I can't stress this enough, the color pay off is absolutely stunning.

After the success of her lip products, she ventured into eyeshadows and highlighters. Coloured Raine eyeshadows are a makeup lovers dream. They are so soft and smooth. They blend effortlessly and still have a strong color pay off. Sometimes when you blend a shadow too much you can lose color or if you have too much pigmentation the color with stain and never blend out (ala ABH subculture and prism). But Loraine was able to find that happy medium between strong pigmentation and blend ability. 


Her eyeshadows are BAWSE. The only issue I had was with the shimmer shades. I had a little fallout but that happens with shimmer shades. The shadow is soft enough to be pressed across the lid and it will have no fallout rather than patting it in like I do with most shadows. When and IF you watch the video below you see what I mean. 

All in all, I have to say these eyeshadows are the BEST I've ever used in my life. I had high end and indy brand makeup in my arsenal here. They range from awesome to uh this could be better and Coloured Raine definitely ranks on the tippy top of Awesome tier!

The packaging is gorgeous. 

In regards to their shipping: Coloured Raine is very efficient making sure they run a tight ship. Never had an issue. Product shipped on time and tracking was readily available. Coloured Raine is BOMB!

If I had to give them a rating of yay or nay my answer is 100% hands down YAY!









OFF CAMERA PRODUCTS: 
Brow: Benefit Precisely My Brow Pencil Dark Brown 
Concealer: Colourpop Concealer in Deep Golden 
Foundation: Dewy & Smooth Mocha 360 
Lipstick: Coloured Raine Pink Cafe' 
Liner: Rimmel London Coffee Bean 
Primer: Urban Decay & Skindinavia 
Eye Liner: Coastal Scents Liquid Liner 
Mascara: Too Faced Better Than Sex 
Setting Powder: Sasha Buttercup 
Face Powder: Sephora Microsmooth 
Blush: Black Radiance Baked Artisan Blush 
Highlight: Juvias Place The Saharan Vol. 1 Blush Palette 
Contour: ISH Contour Palette Medium Deep 

Keep Up With Me: 
Instagram: @PsychDesignTV 
Facebook: facebook.com/PsychDesignTV 
Twitter: @PsychDesignTV 
Snapchat: @PsychDesignTV 
Inquiries for PR or Collaborations: psychdesigntv@gmail.com 

*Tips: EBATES IS A GOOD WAY TO SAVE MONEY! CLICK THE LINK AND GET $10 FOR ORDERING THROUGH THEIR SITE https://www.ebates.com/r/TIFFAN23750?... 

*Things to Look For: When shopping on websites you need to look for certain seals. Verified symbol, Better Business Bureau symbol, PayPal merchant, Yahoo!, or Google merchant symbol. Look for different symbols that make the website legit. You don't want to get caught up in a bogus site. To go a step further google Scam and Ripoff report.* 

*Disclaimer: I purchased all products seen. I am in no way affiliated with any company seen in this video. I am simply putting my thoughts about the products seen for entertainment and consumer purchasing purposes only. All music heard in this video is royalty and or copyright free!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @PsychDesignTV