May 24, 2014

Cutie! Little Quvenzhané Wallis She's Been Named the New Face of Armani Junior! Congrats


Little cutie Quvenzhané Wallis has been making major moves in Hollywood. From landing the role as Annie in the remake of the Broadway show and film Annie. She's now the new face of Armani Junior! A major fashion house and this spells exposure and big time for Quevenzhane. I'm happy for her she's a beautiful little girl her acting skills were unparalleled for such a young actress and she has no where to go but up. 

Quvenzhané Wallis expressed her excitement and happiness on landing the Armani account: 

"I'm so happy to be chosen by Mr. Armani to be his ambassador for Armani Junior," Wallis      told The Hollywood Reporter. "I felt the same excitement when I got cast for a major film. 
Me? Wow!"

So congrats Quvenzhané Wallis, I'll see ya in the magazines!


Source: TheGrio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @PsychDesignTV