Oct 5, 2013

New Clothing Line? Reality Star NeNe Leakes Covers Today's Black Woman Magazine and She Mentions Her Next Move Into FASHION!



Reality Queen NeNe Leakes has decided to venture into fashion as her next business venture. Honestly I think its a good fit. NeNe has always been fashionable (especially her shoes GOD I love that woman's SHOES! LOL) so its no surprise that she has decided to venture out into Fashion. Actually I'm glad. I think that it is a lucrative business opportunity. The magazine discusses Mrs. Leakes ever present style. Take a look at the pieces she chose for her photo shoot (By the way these are not from her line they are designer clothing. They are just chronicling her style). They are fun, flirty and she's even incorporated some of that jazz era flapper girl style with modern trends. 

She posted a tweet on twitter and here's what it says:
"Get a sneak peek @ my style in Today's Black Woman!" "Look out for my clothing line coming soon."
In the magazine she mentions her love of the color black and cocktail dresses, But I just have one suggestion: Mrs. NeNe I hope that you make your line as diverse as possible. I know for you its about extremely high heels and sleek form fitting dresses (although I have seen you in jeans and a t-shirt before I'm just saying #nodisrespect, #noTnoShade) but you limit your market when you just cater to a certain demographic. It is my hope that you would broaden your line into casual everyday wear but still on trend along with the cocktail dresses, evening gowns, fierce shoes and so on and so forth. Take a look at what the Kardashians did with their line at Kohl's. Affordable clothes for every size (well almost) and they are on trend and very fashionable. Another example of a good affordable fashion line for all walks of life is Jennifer Lopez and Mark Anthony also featured at Kohls. They really provide the public with a wide variety of clothing that is wearable for every occasion. And it is my hope that you will do the same!!!!!


Congrats on the new clothing line and your ever blooming career. And of course your new start on your second time around with Mr. Leakes. Good Luck and I hope you will carry a size a 11 for me in the shoe department. If you make shoes, PLEASE HAVE A SHOE LINE!!!!!





By the way you look absolutely STUNNING IN THAT COPPER DRAPED DRESS IN THE MAGAZINE PERIOD! GORGEOUS!!!!!

Source: NeNeLeakesOfficial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @PsychDesignTV