Oct 1, 2013

New in Beauty: Mariah Carey has a New OPI Polish Line and One of them has 18K Gold In It!


In October, Mariah Carey will be debuting her third line of nail lacquer with OPI and this time she's got a doozy. Mariah Carey's debuting 18 Limited Edition Colors including a Top Coat made of Pure 18K Gold & Silver Leaf Flakes! Can you believe that? DIVA is the only thing to describe that hunti, LOL. Now I know what you're wondering: How Much is This Luxurious Top Coat Going to Cost? Well according to the OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director Suzi Weiss-Fischmann:"The luxe polish was inspired by the singer’s “extravagant style,” and allows for people to “embrace their inner diva without breaking the bank,NOT GONNA BREAK THE BANK?!! Let me tell you guys how much this ONE polish will cost...$30! 

For ONE BOTTLE of Polish!!!! Okay to me that is breaking the bank. But if you want to get it you can. It will available at Ulta in October. There some colors available now at Drugstore.com and Walgreens. But here is the full collection:


All I Want for Christmas
(is OPI) ($9)

All Sparkly and Gold ($9)

Baby Please Come Home ($9)

Cute Little Vixen ($9)

Emotions ($9)

I Snow You Love Me ($9)

Sleigh Ride for Two ($9)

It’s Frosty Outside ($9)

Kiss Me At Midnight ($9)

Make Him Mine ($9)

My Favorite Ornament ($9)

Silent Stars Go By ($9)

Ski Slope Sweetie ($9)

In My Santa Suit ($9)

Underneath the Mistletoe ($9)

Visions of Love ($9)

Warm Me Up ($9)

Wonderous Star ($9)

Loving the colors for Mariah's new line of polishes but honestly I can do without the $30 bottle of polish. I'm sorry its just too over the top for my tastes. I can't and won't spend that much on a polish. I hate spending $9 on OPI now! Seriously I grit my teeth every time I pull out my card and purchase 3 polishes and it cost me $27 + Tax. Anyway Mariah Carey x OPI Holiday Polish Collection will be available sometime this month! Look for it in ULTA!

Source: SheFinds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @PsychDesignTV