Oct 6, 2017

Hair Corner: Wig Review Vol. 51 Danity by Freetress | PsychDesignTV


TO SEE MORE LOOKS & WIG REVIEWS FOLLOW MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL & SUB!



*************************HEY README***************************

Okay, folks so I finally got the chance to get Danity by Freetress and honestly I didn't understand the hype of this wig. I felt like it was beautiful in style but the execution was sigh...it could've been better. However, it could've been a manufacturing issue and the wig could be defective. But in personal opinion, it's not worth the coin.

I had Danity for about 2 months now. I wore her just like any other wig but immediately after taking it out of the package the lace ripped down to the cap! I was so upset. But I kept the wig to see how the rest would hold. Obviously, the tension on the lace was too much and it had no choice but to rip. I have a big head, wigs made with a very small cap and taut lace can cause serious problems for me.
Danity also had combs but in odd places (please see the video for a photo of the cap). I ended up having to use bobby pins which I always do for added security but this was necessary. Without the bobby pins, I know for a FACT that wig would be gone with one good blow of the wind! The shedding was bananas. I've never had a wig shed so much ever. It was constant. What you see in the video was only a piece of the shedding I experienced. My floor and clothes had hair everywhere. It's just not a wig I would recommend to anyone simply because it's not worth the excess drama that comes along with it! 

Here's the link to Danity if you would like to purchase (Wigtypes):http://www.wigtypes.com/freetress_equ... 

Similar Wigs to Danity (Disclaimer: I HAVE NOT PURCHASED NOR REVIEWED THESE WIGS. JUST PROVIDING AN ALTERNATIVE) 
Bobbi Boss Synthetic Swiss Lace Front Wig - MLF192 NURU (5 inches deep part):http://www.wigtypes.com/bobbi_boss_sy... 
Freetress Equal Synthetic Hair Lace Deep Invisible L Part Lace Front Wig - FOLAMI http://www.wigtypes.com/freetress_equ... 
Sensationnel Stocking Cap Quality Custom Lace Wig - PERM ROMANCE (hand-tied Part W/ Multiple Parting Option) http://www.wigtypes.com/sensationnel_... 

Follow Us @PsychDesignTV