Jun 3, 2017

Product Review: Lash Poetry Lashes




Hello, EVERYONE! I'm back again with another product review. Today we're going to review Lash Poetry Lashes. But first I'm going to give you some info on Lash Poetry....

Lash Poetry has been in business for several years. They provide false lashes that are made with mink fur. According to their site, they are cruelty-free and every pair of lashes are made with quality mink fur. Lash Poetry says they are committed to top quality design and craftsmanship. Every set of lashes has a 30 Day Guarantee. Lash Poetry Lashes come in several styles. I received 3 pairs of lashes:











Kitty $35

I have not worn Kitty so it has not been reveiwed. But I will say they are just as soft as they other lashes!



Complete Rundown:

Shipping: N/A
I'm not sure about shipping. Lash Poetry is in my home state so I was able to get them without shipping required.

Quality: 10 out of 10
They are soft. So freaking soft. They are gorgeous. I had no issues with fallout these lashes are BAWSE. I've worn them several times and cleaned them. They retained their softness and shine.

Customer Service: N/A
These lashes were given to me so I cannot give an accurate review of the customer service. But from personal experience, the owner is reliable, trustworthy, and great with her customers. I have no doubt that if you order from Lash Poetry you will receive top notch customer service. 

3 Week Experience: 💛10 out of 10🖤
I got these lashes 3 weeks ago. I tested them out on myself as well as my mother. When I wore them I have to admit I was skeptical because the band wasn't as thick as I was used to. But that ended up not being a factor. They worked out great and I'm glad the band wasn't super thick. It gives your look a natural appeal. I tried out the Luscious eyelashes when did my makeup. Check out the pictures below:

Luscious $35




















Besides being a little itchy for me (my eyes are extremely sensitive. I trimmed the lashes so they would be more comfortable for me.) they wore beautifully. I used Revlon lash glue and they held up great.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Big Sexy $45

My mother wore the Big Sexy lash, she went to the Mason Ball with my father. She wanted a dramatic bold lash with her look so I decided to test out those lashes. 




I had to trim because my mother has small eyes. And with her being a little older 😉sometimes a big lash like that can be a bit much. We want drama and glam but with some subtlety. To put the lashes on I used Duo Lash glue. The lashes were soft and comfortable after the trim. She received many compliments on her makeup as well as her gorgeous lashes. 



The lashes were easy to wear, easy to apply, and easy to clean. All you need is a little mild soap. I use my natural hair shampoo by Giovanni with a warm cup of water. Let it sit for a few minutes peel off the glue and gunk and let them dry. 

Final Analysis:

All in all the lashes wore well, were soft, and the price is reasonable. For a pair of mink lashes, they'll set you back $35 to $45. Depending on the lashes. However, you're investing in multiple wears. Wear as you spend $3 on a pair of Ardell's you may only get 1wear out of them. These mink lashes are meant to last months with proper care. So I say....👍 yes they are worth the price. Go get yourself a pair, invest in your beauty!

Check out Lash Poetry and their extensive library of mink lashes!


BTW: The owner of Lash Poetry provides Lash Services! 

Here's the Instagram @lash_poetry with some of her work on various clients!

A post shared by @lash_poetry on


A post shared by @lash_poetry on




A post shared by @lash_poetry on





Source: LashPoetry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @PsychDesignTV