Mar 3, 2014

Fashion: Did You Know? Keyshia Cole Had a Shoe Line with Steve Madden?



Last Year on October 1, 2013, Keyshia Cole partnered with famed fashion mogul Steve Madden (more so famous for his beautiful shoe collections) to create a fashion shoe line called Steve Madden by Keyshia Cole. I had no idea that this line had even existed. It did not have a major press release or social media release like Nicki Minaj's line or even Sofia Vergara's. I was shocked when I watched Wendy Williams this morning and she gave one her audience members a diva fan for being the eye candy of the day (by her standards) and the woman mentioned she had on Steve Maddens by Keyshia Cole. I was shocked! I'm like Whaaaa? Keyshia Cole has a shoe line? So I went and googled the shoes and Steve Madden has the link for his site but they are no longer available.



They are available however on 6PM. But I think the line has been pulled by now. You would be hard pressed to find these shoes anywhere. eBay would be a good place to find them. I don't think they are going to go beyond that. She didn't really promote these shoes and I guess after a while Steve Madden Co. decided to pull the shoes or sell them to discount stores. If you want to find the shoes for sure as I said earlier try 6PM or a discounted store in your area like TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Tuesday Morning, or something along those lines. 

Other than that you're out of luck for Keyshia Cole's multi-patterned, bright colored, platforms and pumps. Sad, but some of the shoes aren't necessarily my cup of tea. Keyshia's shoe collection is alright. Its nothing to jump up and down about. Its like something I've already seen it before. 

Well I hope Keyshia Cole can get some more shoes added to the line or maybe they'll revamp the line. Who knows. All I know is that the line isn't exactly a hot commodity and it isn't available right now.





Source: ConcreteLoop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @PsychDesignTV