Nov 5, 2013

Make Me Chic Review: Handbag & Necklace



Make Me Chic is my favorite company to shop online! They have great shoes, excellent handbags, jewelry, clothes, and other fabulous accessories. I was first introduced to them through a YouTuber named Selima77. I started visiting their site and saw that they had a wide selection of products to choose from and I loved the eclectic nature of their selection.

With that being said I needed a new bag and I wanted something that was different from the other bags I had and had some pizazz to it when you saw it. Basically I wanted it to POP! And POP it DID! LOL I bought a vibrant orange clutch and this BAD stiletto shoe necklace. I'm a stickler for my shoes, LOVE LOVE LOVE me some good sturdy well made high heel shoes.

Here's a Couple Photos of the Clutch and My Fabulous Necklace:

The Clutch Description via the Website: The best in minimalist chic! This clutch features a textured body, turn lock and structured envelope design. Measures approx. 14" in width and 9.5" in height.









The Stiletto Necklace Description via the Website: Take a step in the right direction with this large rhinestone stiletto heel necklace! Features a metallic chain holding an oversized pump with rhinestones decorating the heel that will make you the main attraction for the night.




















Both of these items together cost me....$51.49! The necklace was $15 and the clutch was on sale for $28!

Large Rhinestone Heel Necklace GOLD (No Longer Available), Red (Available) - $15.40
Heres what the red version looks like:



These are the actual names of the products so go to makemechic.com and click the link to purchase. MakeMeChic is AWESOME! Great service, my items shipped very quickly I had a great experience with them and will definitely shop again!


I posted this buy on my instagram and my cousin commented on it! She's a fashion queen herself and she's hilarious!


Go to Makemechic.com I love it and will be returning!


Source: Makemechic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @PsychDesignTV